Case Study: Aptech Africa Ltd.
The pump was installed in Bubwa village, Buikwe District.
It is pumping from a lake to a tank raised 3m high off the ground.
It pumps 10,000 liters per day for farming but also for domestic use at home. Land irrigated is one acre and we used 2 panels of 250w each.
Some of the benefits the client gets from the pump include the following:
- Increased farm yields resulting from more harvest seasons
- With an assured water supply the farmer is now able to have more harvest seasons
- He farms throughout the year
- Steady income: with increased harvest seasons, the client gets a steady income inflow aspart of the agricultural produce is sold to the market
- Steady water supply
- Increased crop resilience